sabato 2 febbraio 2013

Argena Map Pack

Commenti dal forum

"Vary nice wad spike , Also has a nice feel to it and nice graphix , The thing I fined great about it is that you made a port from the original quake2 level and you did it well a first i've seen in port maps in a while other then thefwf's aztec DM, v2 wad I must say Im a hard person to please when it omes to mapping but the architecture and visual apeal of this wad is awsome .
8.5/10 great job" by Dark Linux Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:11 am

"Finally some good DM maps since Crimson-beta5. Really awesome, I really liked that quake level, allot of good details and good gameplay. Awesome man! Espacially for your first WAD!! I also liked the new fountain idea, that will be used in other maps I hope Razz Very cool 8.5/10. I can't rate it with a decimal so I do it 9/10." by SpacePirate Posted: Jul 02, 2005 8:45 am







Work in progress









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento